“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of
peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end,” Jeremiah 29:11
Every day is a step into the unknown;
but, He knows.
I can’t always see where He’s taking me;
but, my eyes are ordained by faith in Him.
I don’t always understand every adversity and trial;
but, He’s already at my end.
I HAVE TO BELIEVE THIS!
Because, to make it to my end,
I have to beassured that He knows my end.
- “Contend With Horses” (wordforlifesays.com)
- God is Always Thinking of You… (beingabetteru.wordpress.com)
- Verse of Today (empyreanelijah.wordpress.com)
- All Part of the Plan (womensinsightnetwork.com)
- Questions About Divine Comfort (etsop95.wordpress.com)
Photo Credit: Crosscards.com