“Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.” Hebrews 4:16
Before Your throne, O God, I come. With praise in my heart and supplications on my lips, I come.
- “By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.” – Hebrews 13:15
- “Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;” – Ephesians 6:18
I come and lay at Your feet every burden that is held in this heart.
- “Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.” – Psalm 55:22
- “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” – Matthew 11:28-30
I come and pray for my family (Click here for 8 Ways to Speak God’s Blessings Over Your Children)
- “. . . as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.” – Joshua 24:15
- “That our sons may be as plants grown up in their youth; that our daughters may be as pillars, sculptured in palace style,” – Psalm 144:12, NKJV.
- “I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.” – 3 John 1:4
I come and pray for my nation.
- “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” – 2 Chronicles 7:14
- “Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.” Psalm 33:12
- “He increaseth the nations, and destroyeth them: he enlargeth the nations, and straiteneth them again.” – Job 12:23
I come and pray for the souls of this world.
- “I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;” – 1 Timothy 2:1
- “The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.” – 2 Peter 3:9
- “To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.” – Acts 26:18
Father God, You hear the cries of our hearts. Our prayers are not far from Your ears. They are open and attentive to the needs and the pleas of Your children.
So, before the throne, I come, with a heart resting in the full assurance of who You are in my life and all of Your glory.
- “O Lord, our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.” – Psalm 8:1
- “Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth’s sake.” Psalm 115:1
- “Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.” – Revelation 4:11
I come, knowing the tears I shed and the words uttered are taken into account by You.
- “In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.” – Psalm 18:6
- “Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?” – Psalm 56:8
- “How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!” – Psalm 139:17
I come, committing everything into Your faithful hands knowing that You are “able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,” Ephesians 3:20.
- “Thou hast a mighty arm: strong is thy hand, and high is thy right hand.” – Psalm 89:13
- “For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.” – Isaiah 41:13
- “It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.” – Lamentations 3:22-23
I come, thanking You, Father God, that You always hear me and I am believing in Your just grace and mercy to see me through another day.
Thank You, for working in my life. Thank You, for holding my hand every step of the way. Thank You, for hearing me when I call.
In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray, AMEN!
Copyright © Word For Life Says.com articles/lessons/worksheets may not be copied or redistributed without the express written permission of WordforLifeSays.com. Please see the COPYRIGHT PAGE for more details. Blessings to you.
Please Note: Ads below or referenced on this site are prefabricated and mass-produced (of which I currently have no control over) and DO NOT necessarily represent the views and/or beliefs of this site and its admin.